directory

Ooodles of old stuff including How-To's, Writers Resources, Directories of all Types, Technology Reviews, Health Information, Marketing Statisitcs, Affluent Markets, Hospital and Medical Market Data and more

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Interviewee Release Form : Resources for Writers

INTERVIEWEE RELEASE


Company Name
Address
Phone




I, _______________________ , acknowledge that [insert company name] has interviewed me for publication purposes.



I hereby irrevocably grant to [insert company name], its subsidiaries, affiliates, nominees, licensees, their successors and assigns, and those acting with its authority, the unrestricted absolute, perpetual, worldwide right to display, perform, exhibit, distribute, resale, reproduce, copy, transmit, and/or broadcast my name and likeness, comments as quoted or derived from any interviews conducted by [insert name], video or audio recordings of such interview(s), and any materials I provided to [insert name]  (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Interview Content”), in digital media format, including, without limitation, [company name] website on the Internet, located at [insert url] , as well as in written publication, or by any means now known or hereafter to become known.



I waive all rights and release [company name] from any claim or cause of action in connection with the above use or uses including, but not limited to, claims relating to defamation, rights of privacy or publicity, confidentiality, copyright or otherwise.



I agree that there shall be no obligation to utilize the authorization granted by me hereunder. Further, I acknowledge that [company name] shall at no time be required to notify me of its use or uses of the Interview Content. The terms of this authorization shall commence on the date hereof and be without limitation.



I represent and warrant that I have full right, power and authority to execute this Release and I am over twenty-one (21) years of age.



___________________________________

Sign

___________________________________

Print Name ___________________________________

Address

___________________________________

___________________________________

Phone Number



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home